The Free Motion Quilting Project: Happy Easter!

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter!

I hope you have a wonderful Easter holiday filled with family, friends, and many chocolate eggs!


We had a fabulous time hosting a big family meal, scavenger hunt for baskets, and massive hunt for Easter eggs. I've never held such a big event at our house, and now that I have, I can't wait to do more.

But I have to admit two weeks of remodeling plus another week of cleaning has definitely wiped me out!

Be looking for our next Sit Down Quilting Sunday next week (4/23) and the Quilty Box project the next Monday (4/24). I have a really fun quilt planned that I'm sure you're going to love!

Let's go quilt,

Leah Day

P.S Of course we had to shoot a silly photo too!


6 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had fun! Easter wishes to you all too. Has been a quiet autumn Easter down here at the bottom of New Zealand - a great chance for me to finish a kids' quilt (but must admit I just did a boring large stipple/meander over it as wanted a quick finish). Am now planning next quilt...it DOES use stash fabric but, of course, I need a few more to add to the pull so will have to do a bit of shopping on Wednesday :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like fun! Sometimes Stippling is the best choice for a quick finish, especially if you can quilt it without thinking!

      Delete
  2. Happy Easter to you and your beautiful family. You have been very, very busy, but I'm sure your extended family enjoyed spending Easter with you. Sounds like a super fun time.

    QuiltShopGal
    www.quiltshopgal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Darlene! Very Happy Easter to you too!

      Delete
  3. Beautiful family! If that's not your sister standing 2nd from your left, then call me crazy. Well, I am that, so never mind. Happy Easter to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that's one sister in the blue dress and the second is one from the right. We all look pretty similar when you put us together in a row!

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails